Monday, November 18, 2013

We Adopted A Zoo

Okay, time to be truthful. I was never an animal person. I hated everything about them. The way they smell. How they whine for everything and never shut up. I mean, they're nothing but messy, stinky, fur balls that beg for attention...
Or at least, that's what I thought. Until we adopted a zoo. Now maybe for some people, 7 animals really isn't all that big a deal. But for me, a girl who grew up without pets (my sister was allergic to most animals), its crazy ridiculous, and oh so much fun. We now have a 3 years old pug named Zoe, a 2 year old chocolate lab named Cera, 3 young cats who aren't quite a year yet, and 2 lovebirds (who think they rule the house). But you know what, I have come to love every single one of them. I cannot believe we have so many, but when I come home from a long day of work and all they want to do is show me that they love me, I can truly appreciate them. They're my babies and my family. I wouldn't trade them for anything. So, meet my zoo :)
 Zoe
Harry
 Draco
 Gibson
Cocoa
 Athena
Cera

No comments:

Post a Comment