Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Winter Nights and Summer Daydreams

I recently took a trip North to Sequoia National Park with my sister-in-law, Jess. The mountains, despite the recent drought, were blanketed in the most beautiful, pure white snow. The perfect set-up for a week of hot cocoa, snowballs fights, a nice fire, and (of course) a few snapshots in the gorgeous winter weather. These photos were all taken on my Nikon D3000 with my 55mm lens.






Of course, feel free to leave feedback. I'm not exactly an expert at this, so some criticism is always appreciated. But with this entry, I have also decided to start myself on a 365 project starting this March. I don't think I will have any one object in mind. I really just want to capture everyday life. But hopefully, by the end of this big project, I'll be a more accomplished photography and a better judge of myself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment