Sunday, March 16, 2014

Shops, Parks, and SoCal sun!


Hello again! This week was crazy, but definitely not as crazy as next week will be! Here in SoCal, the weather is nothing but hot and beautiful! And only going to get hotter! And with Spring just around the corner, I'm getting really excited for all the fun to come! 
I took a few trips to the park this week, and with the sun out every day and such beautiful lighting, it was an opportunity that I just couldn't pass up! My sister-in-law to be, Jessica was lovely enough to join me on my outings and be my model! Plus, how could she pass up a free photo sesh?! 
 I also took a trip to a lovely antique shop, The Shop Around the Corner in Simi Valley, Ca. The women there are such wonderful people and love having people visit and search through their treasure trove of vintage items! Seek and you shall definitely find! I found quite a few future props to use as well as some oh so perfect photo ops! I hope you enjoy this weeks series of photographs! As always, feel free to comment, ask a question, or just give an opinion! I always look forward to hearing from the people out there! 










No comments:

Post a Comment